What is a spaceship campervan?
Spaceships – are an award-winning New Zealand campervan hire company providing custom-designed campervans that are like normal cars to drive.
All campervans are built in New Zealand and are perfectly suited for exploring the countries amazing scenery!
With Spaceships campers you’ll receive the following with every package:
- No hidden costs
- 24 hour roadside service
- Unlimited kilometres
- Free standard insurance (check here for insurance options)
- Cooking equipment for up to 4 people
- Large double bed and linen
- Seating for 3 – 4 people
- DVD player and iPod adapter, unlimited DVDs
Other cost-saving features:
- No additional driver fees
- One way campervan rentals are available
- Spaceships’ campervans travel on the ferry for the same price as a car – saving you money
- Our staff are NZ travel experts helping you plan your itinerary to give you the best activity deals around New Zealand
What do you get inside a spaceship camper?
Alpha 2 Berth
Like a great car to drive with the features of a campervan, including a large double bed, cooker, chiller, water supply and DVD player. The cheapest option.
Alpha 4 Berth
All the benefits of Alpha 2 with an additional double bed on the roof. Best suited to families but can fit four adults if you don’t mind being a bit snug.
Beta 2 Berth
A newer model Toyota with an even spacier shape, low mileage, bigger DVD screens, TV, new fridge freezer – plus an even simpler back awning to put up.