Create your hostel, small hotel or BnB site with WordPress. Manage rooms, booking, unavailable dates, and more.
WordPress version required: at least 3.3
Download plugin here: hostel
- Manage your booking mode: accept paypal, manual payments, or don’t allow online booking
- Manage email notifications
- Manage rooms, beds, and prices
- Set unavailable dates when you are on vacations or just don’t want to accept guests in some rooms
- Manage bookings, process payments, contact customers
- List your rooms by using shortcodes
- [wphostel-list] will display a table with your available rooms. A date selector on the top lets the user choose dates of their visit and then the rooms list is updated. If you have enabled booking in your Hostel settings page, the table will also show “Book” button when appropriate. The button will automaically load the booking form.
- [wphostel-booking] displays a generic booking form with a drop-down selector for choosing room, and a date selector. If you use the [wphostel-list] shortcode you most probably do not need this one because the booking form is automatically generated.
For translating the plugin check the Help page under the Hostel menu in your administration.
The following translations are currently available. Please note they are maintained by volunteer translators and we can’t guarantee their accuracy.